AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 4 times jailed in 1 day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
from crimes. this hasnt happened to me in ages... thanks AL..

havent been busted 3 times since september, and i was busted 6 times in april. other than that... ugh!
I've been in jail all day, too! WTF

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.16 09:43 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]I've been in jail all day, too! WTF

Because your a bad man? Doing bad things?
i have also been jailed more than normal today!

salad toss'd
Today has been a day of unsuccessful crimes. My first log in this more, crime fail, bust, crime fail.....all day grey and as for busts successful 4/11 today....well I guess another day...
Zen screwed up doing the new attack code. She really messed with the crime success code.

Really I don't mind getting popped, crimes have been to easy IMO.
ok wasnt trying to take an attack on zenith, just a frustrating day

and also, that day in april i got jailed 6 times, but that was sym-pack testing, so it doesnt really count. the last time i was legitimately jailed more than 3 times in one day was in november 2007. AWESOME
Wow so its been a while...lol.

I would like to see more people jailed in the 400 minute plus range. Think we need this for our higher level players.

catalyst

(2009.Dec.17 06:36 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Zen screwed up doing the new attack code. She really messed with the crime success code.

Really I don't mind getting popped, crimes have been to easy IMO.

i've been getting popped a bit more lately when i do CMLs, i switched to sports cars and i don't have the problem as much. i hate to say this but i do agree w/ the crimes being pretty easy though.
Crime Successes 34,924 83.1%
Crime Failures 7,084 16.9%
Crime Busts 960 2.3%
Total Crime Jail Minutes 201,308 4.8 min per attempt

everyone ejoying the "easy" crimes, can look forward to things not getting any easier - even as your stats improve 3 fold. my success rate has been about the same for just about the last 2 years (yes...for the same crimes, generally speaking). perhaps even a little lower.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's